Due to growth, Fenlex Corporate Services,an established corporate services provider offering company incorporation and maintenance, accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax services to a large number of local and international clients, are looking to recruit a Compliance Administrator.
We are seeking to reruit a Compliance Adminstrator to join our KYC unit within the Corporate Administration department. The successful candidate will form part of a dynamic team that handles internationa clients operating in a wide range of industries.The role is ideal for someone who wishes to broaden their experience and take on a challenge in AML/ CFT compliance.
General responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of in-house client acceptance requirements;
- Clent re-evaluation in line with our quality and risk management policies;
- Liaison with relevant departments to address, advice and gather the necessary information on queries to comply with AML / CFT procedures, including compliance checks;
- Updating of records,including the upkeep of physical files and electronic systems;
- Monitor and manage risk controls and advise management accordingly;
- Assisting in the implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic,who has a keen interest and basic understanding of quality, compliance and risk Management principles.
Applicants are required to have:
- A' level standard of education;
- Excellent communication skills especially in English, both verbally and written;
- The ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills and team building qualities.
While relevant work experience is considered a strong asset, it is not essential for the role. This role may be especially of interest to new graduates with an interest in an AML / CFT or to candidates who have a basic understanding or qualification in AML / CFT and are seeking to enhance their knowledge.
Interested applicants should send their application together with a detailed CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to: The Human Resources Department, Fenlex Corporate Services, 85, St. John's Street, Valletta, VLT 1165.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Persona Data provided by the candidate shall be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of recruitment and throughout any employment period.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd. is registered to act as a Company Service Provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority.